Often, there is more to preparing for a wedding than just showing up on the day of. There are plenty of important things to consider before you even get dressed and make a grand entrance down the aisle. So if you’re struggling with hair or makeup-related preparations for your special event, this article will help!
What is your wedding style?
When you walk down the aisle, your wedding style speaks volumes about who you are as a person and what type of wedding you would like. When it comes to hair and makeup, there is no wrong way to go. However, there are some things that are always a good idea to keep in mind if you want to look your best on your big day. Here are five tips for wedding hair and makeup that will help you achieve the perfect look!
1. Keep it natural: If you want your wedding hair and makeup to look natural, go for organic or minimally done products. This will give you more control over the final product and will look better on camera.
2. Use heat: Sometimes when people have their hair styled, they use too much heat which can cause it to become dry and frizzy. To avoid this, use a thermal protector before styling your hair with heat tools such as flat irons or blow dryers. You can also use natural hot tools like curling irons or hair dryers if you’d like something more intense in your look.
3. Use light colors: If you want your hair and makeup to go
Favorite hair and makeup styles
When it comes to wedding hair and makeup, there are a few dos and don’ts that everyone should follow. Here are some of our favorite hairstyles and makeup looks for a wedding:
-Messy bun: This style is perfect for a bride who wants to keep her hair out of her face but still look polished. Simply put your hair into a messy bun at the back of your head and secure it with a band or elastic. You can add a light dusting of powder to set the look.
-Wavy hair: A wavy hairstyle is another way to keep your hair out of your face while looking polished. Simply take your hair down in a wavy style and section it off into small sections. Take each section and create a big wave with curling iron, beach brush, or your hands. Once you have the wave created, pin it up with bobby pins or use hairspray to hold it in place.
-Updo: Another great option for keeping hair out of your face is an updo. Create an updo by taking your hair down in an easy low ponytail, then put it up in a high ponytail using bobby pins or
Planning a bridal hair and makeup trial
When it comes to planning a bridal hair and makeup trial, there are a few dos and don’ts to keep in mind. Here are a few tips for perfecting your look:
- Start with a classic hairstyle. A tiara or veil can make an already classic look even more elegant.
- Keep your makeup simple and natural. A touch of blush, mascara and lip gloss will do the trick.
- Go for a low-key dress instead of a flashy one. This will help you stay relaxed during the trial and avoid any unwanted hair or makeup fallout.
- Be prepared to make some changes! A groom’s party is never the same once the bride has arrived wearing her new hair and makeup style.
Getting the perfect look
When it comes to weddings, there are a few things that brides should always keep in mind when it comes to their hair and makeup. Here are a few dos and don’ts for both wedding hair and makeup:
- DO use natural colors like brown or black; they will look more natural and less processed.
- DO use cool tones such as blue or silver; they will help to neutralize any warm undertones in your skin.
- DON’T overdo it with the hair products—a light coat of spray gel is all you really need.
- DON’T forget about your eyebrows! They should be shaped and groomed in the same way as your hair, using a light dusting of powder to set them in place.
charlestonbridalhairandmakeup.com has everything you need in the world of bridal hair and makeup. Anything and everything related to bridal beauty is sold here.
When it comes to wedding day hair and makeup, there are a few dos and don’ts that everyone should adhere to in order to look their best. Here are a few tips for bridal hair and makeup:
DO use natural products if possible. Many commercial hair and makeup products contain harsh chemicals, which can damage your skin and hair. Stick to moisturizers, conditioners, and oils instead.
DON’T overdo it with the make-up. Though you may want to go all out for your big day, keep in mind that excessive foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and other makeup can actually make you look older or tired. Opt for a light touch and go with natural-looking cosmetics instead.
DO keep your hair healthy and conditioned. Harsh treatments such as braiding or perming can damage your locks so avoid these if possible. Instead use conditioning shampoo or conditioner every time you wash your hair. This will help keep your hair healthy and shiny.